April Skin Magic Snow Cream Review


Hey guys!

Haven't seen you all in a long while haha -but I'm back! And I will be flooding this page with reviews of all the stuff that I got this year! Prepare yourself!

The first thing I will be talking about this is oh my goodness gracious this product is amazing kind of product. And what is it? Cue the drumrolls -April Skin Magic Snow Cream!

I can't remember how much it retails for but it does come in a jumbo size, a solid 70ml worth of product in its tube. The main ingredient of this product is from Vitamin B, Niacinamide, which whitens the skin and is also good for acne.  This is how the packaging looks like:



The product claims to whiten the face and color correct any yellow or red tones on the face. I have super dull skin, and its a mixture of yellow and red or something of that sorts. My face is actually darker than the rest of my body so I gotta lighten it up!

The product shown in its packaging! 


The texture feels a little liquidy and not too thick, doesn't feel like a cream to be honest. It spreads on my face really easily too.


Bare face 🙈 


Left side with the cream and the right side without! A significant difference is shown! I'm looking a lot less yellow haha! 


Full face with just the cream itself! 

I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to look whiter or to just even out their skin tone! I personally use this as a makeup primer to just even out my face so I can use less BB Cushion after that. If I'm feeling extra lazy, I just use this by itself and head out :) 

A few things I would like to mention however:

As we all know, I am extremely sensitive to a lot of face products and I would like to say that I have fully 100% recovered from the terrible backlash of using makeup last year. My recovery was made possible from my secret mask (which I will share to you all another day) and all of the photos taken above was during the recovery process, so the photos are quite old. 

When I first used this product last year, after washing my face, the rashes on my face seemed to get redder for some reason. I can only conclude because my face is getting whiter, that's why the redness seem to just get redder. And so I stopped using it in fear of making my face worse, and for a moment I thought I was allergic to it.

However, after trying it again once my allergies went away, I had no reaction whatsoever! I would even say it's a great substitute for BB Cushions -to even out your face. You don't have any coverage though, seeing that it is a skincare product.

Overall, I really do love this product! If you do have the chance to buy it, do make a grab for it! It's worth every penny!

PS: Excuse the nakedness of my face :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Meet The Author

Instagram: @alyylyn
Tumblr: lylicae
Twitter: @reilynnn
Google: Aly Lyn
Carousell: @alyylyn