Snoopy, Dior and Etude House Haul

Hello all!

A different type of post this time -a haul! Exciting isn't it? It sure is! Okay, so I went to the city recently (19/5/15) and of course I bought things!

Here's what I got:


1. Peanuts Tote bag from Typo -RM6! In case you don't know, I love Peanuts! I have a whole bundle of things from Peanuts and just -I love Snoopy.

2. Dior Diorskin Nude Shimmer Instant Illuminating Powder in Amber from Sephora -RM201

3. Woo Baby Lip Plumper from Etude House ( I can't remember the price)

A close up of the cosmetic products:


MY THOUGHTS:

Etude House Woo Baby Lip Plumper


It smells like mint bubble gum. I love mint bubble gum so I half feel like eating my lips -it's very tempting, trust me. Also, instant of a burning ( or hot ) feeling you get from other lip plumpers, this one leaves a cool mint leaving instead. This is definitely a more preferable choice if you don't like the burning feeling lip plumper gives. This also has a very natural finish -so I'd give it a thumbs up.

Dior Diorskin Nude Shimmer Instant Illuminating Powder Amber




Originally, I planned on getting Guerlain's Meteorites Compact Light Revealing Powder ( you can read my review on this here) in the shade Dore. I have the one in Clair and I love it so I was hoping to get the darker shade for a nice bronze glow. However, I was quite baffled at the recent increase in the price. I got it for RM150 and now it's RM217 so even though it broke my heart, I decided to put that on hold for now. I looked around Sephora for quite a while until I found this and this is absolutely amazing! The color is not completely sheer, and not complete opaque. If you do a simple swatch, it will look sheer however when you put it on your face -it just looks fantastic. I can ramble on forever with this so I'll leave this for another review post on this so stay tuned!

And that ends my haul! Let me know your thoughts if you've tried these products before! Love it or hate it? I'd love to know both. 

With love,
Aly





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Meet The Author

Instagram: @alyylyn
Tumblr: lylicae
Twitter: @reilynnn
Google: Aly Lyn
Carousell: @alyylyn