Natural Light Coverage Makeup Tutorial (SENSITIVE SKIN & GLASSESFRIENDLY)

Hello all!

Today I'm back with a makeup tutorial! So my face has more or less recovered from it's allergy phase but I'm still kinda afraid of using too much makeup AND THUS, this is born! My itchy hands can't stray from makeup and my face is begging for some love xD 

So to all of you sensitive skin ladies out there, here's how to apply your makeup! 

And also for all of those that wears glasses like me! I find it extremely annoying that half of the makeup I wish to put looks straight off awful the moment I wear glasses. Therefore, to save all of you the trouble of finding the right makeup style for sensitive skin and glasses wearing peeps like me, here's my present to you.


Steps:


1. Start with a clean face! This is my bare face with skin care x) Ugh, this ugly is literally the worst. 



2) Cover your discoloration with a BB cushion of your choice! I only applied BB Cushion to my nose area as that's my only serious discoloration to my face  :) Gently blend it outwards from wherever you placed it so even it out! I'm using Holika Holika Face2Change Dodo Glow BB


3) Use a concealer to conceal those dark circles! Draw it like shown to have some highlighting power to it ;) It works like a charm! If you need to conceal other blemishes you have, go ahead! I used Benefit's Fake Up Undereye Hydrating Concealer. This concealer isn't made for heavy duty, so it only covers up a minimal amount which is great when you have sensitive skin like me. Your dark circles may still be visible but you won't look so... dead and you won't have the backlash of allergies coming your way in the night. 

PS: Don't forget to blend :p


4) Set your concealer off with some loose powder. I used Ben Nye's banana powder and this really works wonders! It's extremely great for highlighting the undereyes and your cheekbones if you use it over there! 


5) Draw them brows. I used a gel to powder brow product over here to have something like a base I suppose. I'm using Essence's Eyebrow Gel and let me tell you this -this is a EPIC STEAL. Ladies, (and men if you're reading this) you need to grab your hands on this! I think I got it for RM16 at Parkson? It's really cheap and it's literally waterproof and smudge proof.


5.2) So this step is optional; if you've already done your brows you can just skip to 6. This is for those of you that bought Essence and doesn't like the color payoff too much (like me). I went over my brows with my normal powder eyebrow product to get the shade I like and to reduce patchiness. I'm using Banila Co's Eye Love Brow Cake.


6) Set everything off with a finishing powder/loose powder! I like to do this after my eyebrows to prevent them from disappearing during the day haha xD I'm using Guerlain's Light Revealing Compact 


7) Contour your face -cheekbones, jawline, forehead and your nose! For my face (excluding the nose) I'm using Diorskin Nude Shimmer Instant Illuminating Powder
 and for my nose I'm using the lightest shade from Banila Co Eye Love Brow Cake in the lightest shade. I know it looks like I didn't contour at all but it's the lighting. You can see that I actually do have dimensions on my face if you look at the first collage back at the beginning.


8) Apply some blusher at the apple of your cheek and work it upwards gently. I'm using Dior Rosy Glow Healthy Awakening Blush. 



9) Apply highlighter to the high points of your cheekbones, nose, chin, cupid's bow and a little on your forehead. I'm using Chanel Multi Use Illuminating Base :) This is one of my fav highlighters because it's not shimmery at all -and it looks like heaven in real life. You get a soft glow like you're some sort of angel hahah

The picture can't capture the glow at all but if you have the chance, drop by Chanel and have them apply it on your face. Trust me, you won't be disappointed. 


10) Curl your lashes and apply a waterproof mascara! I used L'oreal's False Lash Architect 4D Effect Fibers Waterproof mascara.

Also, sorry for the red eyes. I'm not quite sure is it from the sun that's blazing into my eyes or the lack of sleep I had.


11) Draw a small winged eyeliner. I'm using Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner. 


12) Use a eyelid glue and get your double eyelid on! I like to do mine slightly above my lashes so it doesn't look too fake. My purpose of doing this is to just make my eyes appear a little bit larger haha -and to not have that ugly excess skin I have over my eyes. I used Koji's Eye Talk Clear. 




And you're done! Here's the finished look! 





You can definitely see the Chanel glow on my cheekbones better here haha! Well, I do hope all of you enjoyed this tutorial! 

Note: I also used some lipstick in it but with a light hand so you can't see it lol but I'll list the product below in case you want it.

Items used:


1. Holika Holika Face2Change Dodo Glow BB #21
2. Benefit's Fake Up Undereye Hydrating Concealer #01
3. Ben Nye Banana Powder
4. Essence Eyebrow Gel
5. Banila Co's Eye Love Brow Cake (not sure what shade since it doesn't say)
6. Guerlain's Light Revealing Compact #02 Clair 
7. Diorskin Nude Shimmer Instant Illuminating Powder in Amber
8. Dior Rosy Glow Healthy Awakening Blush
9. Chanel Multi Use Illuminating Base
10. Shu Umera Eyelash Curler
11. L'oreal False Lash Architect 4D Effect Fibers Waterproof mascara
12. Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner
13. Koji Eye Talk Clear
14. Guerlain Le Petite Robe Noir Lipstick #062 Floral Headband 


Thank you all for reading this and I hope this helped you too!
Have a great day ahead :*

Love,
Aly.


















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Meet The Author

Instagram: @alyylyn
Tumblr: lylicae
Twitter: @reilynnn
Google: Aly Lyn
Carousell: @alyylyn