HOW TO: Clear Skin Skin Care Routine

Hey guys!

I'm back with another skin care self help for you guys! Last we spoke of about skin care was on facial wash routines, and so now I'll let you guys know about my skin care routine for clear skin!

Here are the products I use:



 Laneige Power Essential Skin Refiner (toner)


 Laneige Water Bank Essence_EX


Sulwhasoo Essential Balancing Emulsion


 Laneige Water Sleeping Pack_EX


Cosmoderm Tea Tree Oil Anti Blemish X-press

PROCESS:

Morning Routine

1. Wash your face. ( You can read on the clear skin facial wash routine here)

2. Apply Laneige Power Essential Skin Refiner (toner). Pour a minimal amount of product out onto palm and rub product between both palms. Pat the toner gently onto face until dry. Apply toner onto neck area.

3. Apply Laneige Water Bank Essence_EX. Press 1-2 times on the pump before rubbing palms together. Massage essence onto face gently in circular motions from chin upwards. Don't forget to apply on the neck area too.

4. Apply Sulwhasoo Essential Balancing Emulsion. Place product onto palm, and as usual, spread product evenly onto palms and then apply onto face in circular motion from chin upwards. Add emulsion if needed for neck area.

5. Apply Cosmoderm Tea Tree Oil Anti Blemish X-press. Squeeze the tube to allow small amount of product to come out. Apply product on pimples or blemishes. Only a small amount of product is needed, no need to overdo this.

Night Routine

1. Remove makeup. ( A tutorial on how to remove makeup will be uploaded soon)

2. Wash your face. ( Facial wash tutorial)

3. Repeat morning step 2, 3, and 4.

4. Apply Laneige Water Sleeping Pack_EX. With the spoon given, take one scoop up (roughly around the size of a new 20 cent coin). Place product onto palm. Using the other free hand, use your finger and lightly tap on the product and then place product all over face and rub in circular motions. With the excess on palm, apply onto neck. 

5. Repeat morning step 5.

And you're done!

WHY THESE PRODUCTS?

1. Laneige Power Essential Skin Refiner : This refiner as been with me for years now. It makes my skin feel smooth, hydrated and fresh. Unlike some other toners, it does not dry out the skin so the skin is left looking healthy as ever! I got mine from Hermo, the link for this is here. It came in a set, however some products I've already used finished so they aren't listed in this list.

2. Laneige Water Bank Essence_EX : This essence totally hydrates my skin 100%. I have very sensetive skin, so I usually break out if I use something that's too heavy for me. Usually, very moisturizing products leave me with tiny dots (It looks like baby pimples? It's an allergic reaction) all over my face because it clogs my pores. However, this product does not feel heavy on my face at all and yet it moisturises as good as any deep  hydrating ones -if not better because it leaves a clear face! If you have sunburns, I suggest only applying this on your face to hydrate it and sooth it.

3. Sulwhasoo Essential Balancing Emulsion  : Before Sulwahsoo, I used the Laneige Balancing Emulsion ( the one in the set mentioned above) but it finished so I had this around so I'm using this for the time being. This emulsion, only a little is needed for a whole face and neck application. It hydrates, and maintains the skin's firmness. I love it -I have no bad thoughts on this product at all.

4. Cosmoderm Tea Tree Oil Anti Blemish X-press : If you've read my previous post on the facial wash routine, then you know Vichy has been my staple face wash for years. I had that since I was 12 and I bought this at the same time. It has been, without fail -the most needed skin care item of all times for me. It fights off pimples before it even comes, and when it does, it clears the pimple off within a week and leaving no scar before ( Do NOT pop the pimple! Just apply this and leave it be!!!) You can get this at Watsons for RM16 if I'm not mistaken. You won't regret this ever.

5. Laneige Water Sleeping Pack_EX : I love this sleeping mask because it has a soothing effect on my face. After I wash my face in the morning, my face feels baby smooth because of the sleeping pack. However, if you have bad acne on your face, I suggest to skip using sleeping packs because you need to allow your pores to breathe and not clog it. You can get this at Sephora or any Laneige stalls in department stores. 

PRODUCTS WORTH MENTIONING:

1. Laneige Water Bank Mineral Skin Mist: It's a nice facial mist that cools your face down when you're hot. It also acts as a toner before applying your skin care. I will post a whole post on this product soon -and yes, because it's that fantastic. I got mine from Hermo again

2. Laneige Balancing Emulsion: It has a lighter formula than Sulwhasoo's but has more or less the same outcome as Sulwhasoo. I generally prefer this because it's more lightweight. 

FINAL THOUGHTS:

So that's how I do my skin care routine! Of course you can use other products other than the ones mentioned here but do keep in mind that different products will have different results. These are the products that I've always recommended to my friends and so now I'm recommending it to you guys. Let me know your thoughts and products you use down below!

With love,
Aly





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Meet The Author

Instagram: @alyylyn
Tumblr: lylicae
Twitter: @reilynnn
Google: Aly Lyn
Carousell: @alyylyn