Benefit They're Real Push-Up Liner Review

Hey guys!

So today I'll be talking about Benefit They're Real Push-Up Eyeliner. The price is RM100 for full size, and the sample sized one is RM50. I can't remember if the price I got it at was before or after GST so you'll probably have to do a quick check when you drop by at Sephora to get the exact price.

Here is the packaging of the product:



How the applicator looks like:



In my opinion, the packaging is really cute, it has a pencil feel to it so it's great for easy application. There is a twisting cap at the bottom of the pen applicator that pushes out the gel eyeliner with each turn. You can hear a click sound each time you turn the knob.

THE PRODUCT:

PROS:


1. It lasts forever. It doesn't smudge if I rub my eyes or wear off even if I sweat/cry.

2. It has an angled tip. This is great to get the perfect 'cat eye' wing at the corners of the eyes. You just need to place the angled tip at the edge of your eye and it create that natural wing when you drag it out.

3. Easy to carry around.

CONS:

1. It's very wasteful. Sometimes you need more than one turn(even though they say it's only one turn or one click) to have the product coming out of the tube. Also, you can't measure how much product you've actually used since it's encased in a plastic pen like applicator.

2. It's very pricey.

3. It dries quickly so when you redraw over your line, the eyeliner on your lid will start to flake.

OTHERS:

Some people say that the eyeliner is hard to remove and the other half says it's relatively easy. This was like delima I was in before I got the eyeliner, as my half of my friends said one thing and the other half said another. In the end, I find it's easy to remove -given you have the correct makeup remover. I suggest using an oil based makeup remover to go over it first then a waterproof oil-water based makeup remover. The makeup removers I use are Laneige Cleansing Oil and Laneige Lip & Eye Waterproof Remover. They are really good and I recommend getting them. I got mine from here and they come in a set of 3 for RM30. Another page I frequently get things at is here; 3 items for RM12 each. They also sell the makeup removers mentioned in the second link.

HOW IT LOOKS:



Left side with eyeliner and mascara. Right side bare.


Single/mono eyelid


Double eyelid

Final Thoughts:

Before this, I'd always use Dolly Wink's liquid eyeliner and pencil eyeliner -they were my staples. But now, I'm definitely loving this eyeliner so I'd definitely recommend this to everyone! However, do try the sample sized eyeliner before purchasing the full sized one! I purchased the full sized one and I regret it because I always need to twist the cap a million times before it comes out so I can never guess how much product I have left. I'm not sure if I'm the only one facing the cap twisting problem though. If you know anyone that has the same problem, let me know in the comments below!

I'd love to hear all of your thoughts so leave a comment down below! I hope you enjoyed reading this!

With love,
Aly





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Meet The Author

Instagram: @alyylyn
Tumblr: lylicae
Twitter: @reilynnn
Google: Aly Lyn
Carousell: @alyylyn