L'oreal False Lash Architect 4D Effect Fibers Waterproof Review

Hey guys!

I'm back with another review, this time I'll be reviewing the L'oreal False Lash Architect 4D Effect Fibers Waterproof mascara! Now, I absolutely adore mascaras, but because I'm asian and therefore have very short and straight lashes, it's very difficult to find good mascaras that actually do what they're supposed to do. I've tried tons of mascaras believe me, and a lot of them don't work. However, this mascara does work as it's supposed to and so here I am to tell you all about it.

I got this mascara at Watsons a few months back and I think it was about RM50++ It's definitely slightly more expensive for a drug store mascara.

This is how the packaging looks like:



It has a very nice sleek design, although it's definitely on a bigger size when compared to Maybelline's mascara tubes.

This is how the brush looks like:



THE PRODUCT

PROS:

1. It has a very slim wand with many bristles and because of this, it's great to get all your lashes in an even coat. Just a few swipes, and both bottom and top lashes are good to go!

2. It lengthens your lashes dramatically!

3. Because the formula is waterproof , it holds curls very well. Trust me on this -you don't need to deal with droopy lashes with this mascara.

4. It's cry-proof.

5. It looks natural with a single coat. It's great for everyday wear. Even with more than one coat, it still looks great.

CONS:

1. It is pricey. For the amount I'm paying, I would think twice before repurchasing it again even though it's a good mascara.

2. The packaging is too bulky to carry everywhere.

HOW IT LOOKS:

1. No mascara


2. One coat of mascara of the left side, no mascara on the right



3. Two coats of mascara of the left side, no mascara on the right


(Single/mono eyelid)


(Double eyelid)

4. Two coats of mascara on the left side with eyeliner drawn on the lash lines. 


(Single/mono eyelid)


( Double eyelid)

Final Thoughts 

So that's how it looks like and my thoughts on this mascara :) I hope you enjoyed reading this post! Do let me know your thoughts on this mascara or let me know your favourite mascaras!

Sorry for the weird coloring between photos, I'mm not quite sure how did that happen :/ 

Have a nice day!

With love,

Aly




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Meet The Author

Instagram: @alyylyn
Tumblr: lylicae
Twitter: @reilynnn
Google: Aly Lyn
Carousell: @alyylyn